929 Alkaline Water Ionizer 8 Titanium & Platinum Coated Plates
2 Acidity, 1 Purified Water, 3 Alkaline
- Acidity level 2: STRONG ACIDIC WATER Add saline solution to the unit to produce stronger acidic water. 1.8 — 2.5 DO NOT DRINK
- Acidity level 1: MILD ACIDIC WATER (BEAUTY WATER) This level will produce a PH of about 4.5 — 6.5 DO NOT DRINK
- Purified Water: PURIFIED WATER Produces water to take with medication or to give to young children
- Alkaline level 1: Produces around -380 to -500 ORP and a PH range between 8.0 — 9.0.
- Alkaline level 2: Produces around -550 to -700 ORP and a PH range between 9.0 — 10.5
- Alkaline level 3: STRONG ALKALINE WATER Produces around -700 to -850 ORP and a PH range between 11 — 13.2 DO NOT DRINK
Scratch resistant coating with automotive paint technology
Acrylic Advanced Touch Screen Interface
Using touch-pad technology eliminates the need for buttons, making the unit easier to use and able to last much longer. By simply touching the screen, the unit will change settings. Simple and Cleaver!
3.8 “super large display showing the measurement in REAL TIME! Real time indicators will display the following:
- The temperature of the water passing through the plates.
- The level of pH that is being dispensed.
- Filter-life remaining on the 4 stage filtration.
- The flow-rate of the water and the ORP Reading.
The built in microcomputer automatically detects the hardness of your water and tunes the electrolysis of the water TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) from 50 PPM to 1500 PPM.
The Built-in heating system produces hot water temperature from 95.0 to 136.4 Fahrenheit.
The system also has a built-in overheating protection with 30 mins. of continuous water flow.
There is a mineral port at the top of the system to add minerals as needed.
The voice system can be changed to several languages.
SMPS (switched-mode power supply) electronic power supply that incorporates a switching regulator to convert electrical power efficiently.
Self-cleaning function after 60 L or 90 L of water Used
Manual over-ride cleaning function
Replacement Filters – click here
About the Internal 4 stage filtration System
The technology was developed by KDF Fluid Treatment, Inc. in the mid 1980’s and was patented in 1987. KDF filter media meets EPA and Food and Drug Administration standards for levels of zinc and copper in potable water, and is certified by NSF International to its Standard 61 for drinking water.
1 active carbon filter, 1 HEPA filter
4-layers (KDF + PP cotton + silver impregnated activated carbon filter + molded carbon fiber filter)
KDF Filter: Kinetic Degradation Fluxion (KDF) is a high-purity copper-zinc formulation that uses a basic chemical process known as redox (oxidation/reduction) to remove chlorine, lead, mercury, iron, and hydrogen sulfide from water supplies. The process also has a mild anti-bacterial, algaecide, and fungi static effect and will reduce the accumulation of lime scale.
Poly-Propylene Cotton Filters: Effectively removes from the water mud, sand, rust, loose scale, and other pieces of larger particles of dirt.
Activated Carbon Filter: Removes chlorine and chlorine derivatives which lead to the unpleasant taste and odor of city water.
Pressed Fiber Carbon Filter: Removes the chemicals such as petroleum hydrocarbons, benzene, organic acids, insecticides, pesticides, dissolved gases, fertilizer derivatives, phenol’s, asbestos and to a limited extent the heavy metals: lead, iron, manganese, molybdenum, cadmium as well.