Cable Entry Plate
With the Cable Entry Plate, installation is cleaner and more flexible. No longer is the solar cable’s entry limited to the refrigerator vent. With the Cable Entry Plate you can run the wires through any part of the roof you choose, ideally as close as possible to the battery for the most efficient charging and minimizing energy loss. This product has been designed from the ground up to provide the best solution on the market for a cable entry port for RV rooftops.
- Waterproof MC4 cable glands (IP68 rated) come pre-installed and tightened to the correct torque.
- Tough, UV-resistant polycarbonate plate able to absorb impact energy without cracking, even at low temperatures -40°F to 170°F (-40°C to 80°C)
- Molded-in rings seal against the underside of the screw heads
- Inside jam-nut thread locked for vibration resistance
- Built for 10 gauge MC4 style solar cables
- End holes provide strain relief when panel wires are connected
- Cradle supports expansion branch connectors to prevent damage
- Underside incorporates stiffening ribs and compression stops for all mounting screws
- Underside channels guide adhesive dispensing around screws, drilled hole & plate perimeter
COMPATIBLE SOLAR KITS
Our solar kits are perfect for your pre-wired RV. They use high quality MC4 connectors making the connection quick and easy.