RETREAT Solar Charging Kit With Digital Controller
Go Power! RETREAT Solar Charging Kit With Digital Controller helps to ensure a healthy battery charge and extend the life up to 50%! Your battery will power lights, fans and other DC appliances. Save the cost of shore power and battery replacements.
- The RETREAT by Carmanah is our most efficient solar panel providing 100 watts and 5.53 amps – best square ft / watt
- The OVERLANDER by Carmanah is the most popular single panel 12 volt kit, providing 95 watts and 8.84 amps of solar power.
- Maintenance free and designed to provide decades of uninterrupted power
- 25 year limited solar panel output power warranty
- Easy to install, flush mountable 30 amp digital controller
- Expandable (allows for 490 watts of solar with the same controller)
Included in the Retreat Kit:
- 100W solar module (CTI-100)
- 30 amp, PWM solar controller (GP-PWM-30)
- Set of 2 x 25′ of MC4 output cables (#10)
- Mounting hardware (2 x GP-MH-2)
The GP-PWM-30 is a 30 Amp Pulse Width Modulated digital solar regulator. When your battery has reached a 100% state of charge, the Regulator prevents the overcharging by limiting the current flowing into the batteries from your solar array. The digital display shows the battery voltage, charging current and battery state of charge. Expandable capability can handle 4-5 solar panels with a capacity up to 490 watts or 30 amps. The 30 Amp Pulse Width Modulated digital solar regulator was designed with RVers and mariners in mind, and is full of great features:
- Pulse Width Modulated charging – Produces more charging power out of solar modules
- 3 battery charging profiles for Gel, AGM and Flooded batteries
- Protects batteries from over temperature, over voltage protection
- Reverse polarity protected – eliminates user errors
- Improved 4 stage charging – Bulk, Float, Absorption and Equalize
- Faster to install, more accurate and user friendly
- Push button operation
- Five year warranty
Solar + Inverter Charging Systems
Reduce your vehicle’s idling and your dependence on a generator. Install an inverter system to control fuel consumption and reduce maintenance while eliminating avoidable greenhouse gas emissions. Solar Elite and Weekender SW are complete solar and inverter systems. These plug and play systems will allow you to run AC appliances and charge your batteries
Solar Module and Controller
|Solar cell type||Monocrystalline|
Rated DC voltage
|Open-circuit voltage||22.6 V|
|Solar controller||30 A PWM, multi battery option, 4 stage charging, digital display and flush mount|
|Frame type||Silver / black anodized aluminum frame|
|Dimensions||47.09 x 21.46 x 1.38 in / 1196 x 545 x 35 mm|
17.6 lbs / 8 kg
25 years (module) / 5 years (controller)
Large Solar Kit Specifications Portable Solar Kit Comparison
|OVERLANDER||RETREAT||ECO 80 Watt||GP-PSK-120||GP-PSK-80|
|Output power||160 W||100 W||80 W||120 W||80 W|
|Installation||Roof mount||Roof mount||Roof mount||Ground / rooftop||Ground / rooftop|
|Solar controller||30 A, flush mount (included)||30 A, flush mount (included)||30 A, flush mount (included)||10 A, built-in PWM||10 A, built-in PWM|
|Expansion capability||OVERLANDER-E expansion kits (up to 480 W)||RETREAT-E expansion kit (up to 480 W)||n/a||Can supplement any large solar kit|
|Accessories (included)||Set of 2 x 25′ of MC4 output cables (#10), mounting hardware||Battery clamps, ring terminals, anderson-style connectors|
|Accessories (optional)||Solar expansion kits, adjustable solar mount (ARM-UNI), can be built into a complete solar and inverter system||30′ expansion cable, 7 pin trailer plug|
|Warranty||25 years (module) / 5 years (controller)||25 years (module) / 3 years (controller)|
|100 watt Solar Module
Aluminum framed solar panel.
|30 Amp Digital Solar Controller
PWM controller, works with our any of our Larger Solar Kits or Complete Systems (accepts 80-500 watts of solar).
|Expansion Modules for Large Solar Kits
Expand your current Overlander kit, Retreat kit, Solar Elite system, or Weekender system.
Have questions on Solar Charging Kits?
Perhaps you are not having any luck finding a solar Charging Kit that meets your needs? The largest benefit of buying your Mobile Solar Charging Kit from Water and Energy Solutions is the customization we offer. We’ll work with you to determine your specific solar power needs, and then we’ll develop a system that meets them exactly.
Please Contact Us and will assist you in getting the answer. Realizing that there is a multitude of variations on where and how these kits may be installed; our staff will gladly assist you in designing a modified version to meet your specific needs.